Daikin Applied (UK) Ltd is committed to minimising its impact on the environment. In 1992 we were the first in our industry to discontinue CFC-based air-conditioning products and invest in the new environmentally safe refrigerant.
Today, our entire range of chillers use HFC refrigerants with ozone depletion potential (ODP) equal to zero.
As a matter of course, we take the following environmental actions to help reduce waste:
- The use and maintenance of a quality and environmental management system according to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2004 standard;
- The constant improvement of products and commitment to improving environmental processes to prevent pollution;
- The involvement of all managers, employees as well as the awareness of all people working in the organisation to improve the environment (See download for certificate)
- The communication of policies and environmental commitment goals to all concerned parties, making people aware of the company strategies;
- Product planning to limit the environmental impact of our manufacturing process;
- The monitoring of company processes to reduce our environmental impact: atmosphere emission, water and energy consumption and administration of waste recycling.